The Eastman Maxima RED SD 350 Carbon Arrow Shaft is a breakthrough in controlling dynamic spine in a smaller diameter (.203” ID) shaft. The high-tech carbon arrow shaft design has stiffer ends to contain the arrow’s flex to what we call the “RED ZONE”®. The RED ZONE is the section of the arrow shaft engineered to contain Dynamic Spine and make a broadhead shoot more consistently. The smaller diameter Maxima RED SD delivers improved penetration and reduces wind-drift which enables more accurate shots at longer distances.
- Dynamic Spine Control
- Features a .203” inside diameter for better penetration and less wind-drift
- Sorted and matched by weight and spine for best-in-class consistency
- Laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch
- Launchpad precision nocks
- Fletched with Blazer vanes