The CBE X4 Arrow Rest includes the quality, precision tolerances, and durability that gave CBE the fame winning competition archers around the world have come to trust. This blade style arrow rest includes 4 custom blades; 2 standard and 2 wide in 0.008 and 0.010 inch sizes. The X4 features incredibly sensitive micro-click adjustments for windage, elevation, and blade angle that enable you to make the tiniest changes to gain the most accuracy possible in any shooting situation. To make these adjustments, 9/64, 5/64, and 1/16 hex keys are required. The adjustment markings are laser etched to provide precision and withstand wear over time. A set of 2 screws are included for locking the custom riser mount into place on your bow. The arrow rest also features an adjustable extension arm and a launcher blade indexing system for easy installation and removal. The CBE X4 Arrow Rest features all the customization options you need to ensure you hit your mark.
- Features sensitive micro-click adjustments for windage, elevation, and blade angle so you can gain the most accuracy possible
- Includes 2 standard and 2 wide blades in 0.008 and 0.010 inch sizes; markings are laser etched to withstand wear
- Adjustments can be made using 9/64, 5/64, and 1/16 hex keys; equipped with an adjustable extension arm
- A foam lined travel case and a set of 2 screws are included for locking the custom riser mount into place on your bow
- Launcher blade indexing system makes installation and removal easy and quick; arrow rest is removable
- Dual set screws for locking custom riser mount
- Laser etching for fast, precise adjustments