The Crimson Trace LG-626 Lasergrips Red Laser Sight Grips for GLOCK Subcompact Pistols offer an even more compact frame application than traditional Lasergrips, maintaining your subcompact-sized GLOCK’s lightweight configuration. Engineered with Crimson Trace’s instinctive activation, the laser sight is engaged from the rear with your natural firing grip. Crimson Trace G-Series Lasergrips have been recognized with two Golden Bullseye Awards from the National Rifle Association and a High-Tech Product of the Year Award from the Firearms Industry Academy of Excellence. No other laser sight has won more awards.
- Powerful Red Laser: Features a 5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R visible red laser, the brighest beam allowed by law
- Instinctive Activation: Front activation button engages the laser immediately when the firearm is held in a normal firing grip
- Over Four Hours of Battery Life: Powered by two #2032 Batteries; Eligible for Crimson Trace’s Free Batteries For Life Program.
- Fits Glock Third Generation 26, 27, 28, 33, 39
- User installed- no gunsmithing required; Factory sighted at 50 feet, but is fully user adjustable for Windage and Elevation with provided tool. T
- Instinctive activation and fully adjustable for windage and elevation
- Manufactured to fit seamlessly with the firearm frame