Mule Deer Hunting Alberta Canada
Along with epic whitetail hunting, mule deer hunting Alberta Canada Alberta has been known for a long time as one of the premier places for a chance at a Boone and Crockett mule deer. The vast farm and prairie lands produce big bucks every season.
- Rifle season runs the entire month of November.
- Archery Alberta mule deer hunting trips take place in mid September. The bucks are in their bachelor groups and feeding during long daylight hours.
- Success rates are near 100% yearly on bucks scoring at least 170 inches with an amazing amount of bucks being over 200 inches. This is an INCREDIBLE mule deer hunt!
- These hunts are sometimes booked 2 years in advance. For a good chance at a 200+” mule deer, we HIGHLY suggest getting on the waiting list.
- License and tags are over-the-counter.