The Osage River Drake Hydration Pack was designed for hikers, runners, cyclists, and climbers in the USA. Osage River is based in the American heartland state of Missouri and is experienced with outdoors adventures that require a lightweight backpack with plenty of hydration power. The backpack’s included 2 liter hydration bladder is BPA free and puncture resistant so you can keep yourself hydrated on long journeys. The pack stays well-balanced with the hydration bladder stored in the pocket closest to your body. The hydration bladder features a wide mouth for easy cleaning, filling, and packing with ice on a hot day. Bring all the essentials for your adventure in the generous main compartment; 2 additional pockets are located at the top and front of the backpack for extra storage, and the front pocket also has 2 elastic pouches for accessories. Use the bungee system on the front to attach bulky gear such as a helmet. High density EVA foam in the adjustable shoulder straps keep you comfortable when the pack is heavy. Breathable mesh on the straps and rear panel make it easy to stay cool all day while the pack is on your back. A chest strap and hip belt help distribute the weight of the bag more evenly and make sure the pack won’t move when you’re running or biking. The moisture wicking Ripstop outer shell protects your gear from water and makes the pack more comfortable on hot days. If you get caught in a rainstorm, use the emergency waterproof yellow rain cover so you can make sure the pack and its contents stay dry. Keep yourself and others safe with high visibility markings on the exterior that make the pack ideal for use at night or in dense forest. The lightweight pack measures 18.5 inches tall, 10 inches wide, and 7 inches thick when full. Take the Drake Hydration Pack with you so you have plenty of water and other essentials to last through short day trips and outdoor excursions. The backpack and bladder are covered by a one year limited warranty.
- Tough – Includes a puncture resistant, BPA free 2 liter hydration bladder with a wide mouth for easy cleaning or ice; both the pack and bladder are backed by a one year limited warranty
- Generous Storage – Keep plenty of gear in the large main compartment, additional pockets in front and on top, or 2 side accessory pockets; the front bungee system is great for helmets
- Balanced – The pack won’t bounce while you run due to the chest strap and hip belt that hold it in place and distribute weight; EVA foam shoulder straps are comfortable and breathable
- Water Resistant – Moisture wicking Ripstop fabric keeps the pack dry and comfortable; the bottom pocket holds a yellow rain cover with a tether to keep your gear dry in a rainstorm
- Safety Focused – Reflective markings on the pack exterior make you easy to see at night or in dense forest; the rain cover doubles as a high visibility flag in emergencies