The PahaQue Pamo Valley Footprint adds an extra layer of protection between your tent and the ground, reducing or eliminating damage to the tent floor fabric from rocks and other objects. Camp anywhere, even on rough terrain, by using a footprint to prolong the life of your tent. Campers who prefer to stay within sight of the parking lot will still benefit from features like a groundwater barrier, and walking around the tent or rolling in your sleep won’t wear holes in the tent floor. The Pamo Valley footprint uses heavy duty waterproofing that is applied to the tough 210D polyester oxford fabric for rugged durability and lightweight performance. The footprint is designed to fit the Pamo Valley XD tent and measures 9.9 feet by 9.9 feet. Corner webbing helps to adjust for a custom fit and the included ground stakes lock the footprint in place through the rugged brass grommets . The PahaQue Pamo Valley Footprint provides the protection you need to keep your gear in top condition for years to come.
- Constructed with 210D oxford nylon for rugged durability and tear resistance to protect your gear and eliminate damage from rocks or abrasion
- Backed by heavy duty waterproof coating to keep you and your equipment dry throughout the night by providing a barrier between you and the ground-water
- Footprint measures 9.9 feet by 9.9 feet; Corner webbing helps to adjust and ensures you achieve the ideal, custom fit
- Use the 4 included ground stakes to lock the footprint in place, so it won’t shift while you move in your sleep; grommets are brass coated for extra durability
- Optimized to ideally fit the Pamo Valley tent (PV100 and PV101), but it will work just as well with similarly sized square tents from any manufacturer
- Includes 4 aluminum ground stakes