The Snugpak Softie 15 Intrepid is a winter sleeping bag that provides plenty of warmth and insulation with its compressible construction. This compact sleeping bag packs down to 11 inches by 9 inches and weighs 5.3 pounds. The Softie 15 Intrepid was designed for people working and operating in Arctic conditions and is equipped with Softie Premier synthetic insulation, which is washable and provides superior heat retention. The randomized fine filament fibers of Softie Premier insulation trap warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet. Softie Premier insulation does not lose thermal characteristics over time, even when stored in the compression stuff sack for long periods of time without use. The comfort temperature rating of this sleeping bag is 5 degrees Fahrenheit but can go as low as -4 degrees Fahrenheit for experienced campers and outdoors enthusiasts. The Softie 15 Intrepid is equipped with an anti-snag two-way zipper, zip baffle, a mummy shaped design, hanging dry tabs, a draft collar, and a Snugfit hood with an adjustable draw cord to ensure you stay comfortable while you sleep, even when the temperature drops. This durable sleeping bag comes with a compression stuff sack and Snugpak Snuggy compressible pillow. The Softie 15 Intrepid is also equipped with Paratex Steelplate lightweight fabric to provide you with a durable, highly breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof sleeping bag. The Softie 15 Intrepid provides you with everything you need for a comfortable, warm night’s sleep in extreme winter weather conditions.
- Comfort temperature rating is 5 degrees Fahrenheit, low rating is -4 degrees Fahrenheit; comes with a compression stuff sack
- Designed with a draft collar, an anti-snag two-way zipper, zip baffle, hanging dry tabs, and a Snugfit hood with an adjustable draw string
- Features Softie Premier insulation that traps warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet; does not lose thermal properties over time
- Equipped with extra tough Paratex Steelplate outer shell fabric, which is breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof
- Sleeping bag dimensions are 87 inches by 31 inches; the compression packed size is 11 inches by 9 inches
- Compression stuff sack