The Snugpak Antarctica Antarctica is the most extreme performance sleeping bag that Snugpak has to offer. The Antarctica was designed for people working and operating in extreme Arctic conditions, where staying warm and dry are the highest priorities. This extreme weather sleeping bag features a metalized Reflectatherm barrier that provides at least 15% additional warmth and heat reflection. The Antarctica is also equipped with Softie Premier synthetic insulation, which is washable and provides superior heat retention. The randomized fine filament fibers of Softie Premier insulation trap warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet. Softie Premier insulation does not lose thermal characteristics over time, even when stored in the compression stuff sack for long periods of time without use. The comfort temperature rating of this sleeping bag is -4 degrees Fahrenheit but can go as low as -22 degrees Fahrenheit for experienced campers and outdoors enthusiasts. This sleeping bag packs down to 12 inches by 10 inches and weighs 6.5 pounds. The Antarctica is equipped with an anti-snag two-way center zipper, a full-length zip baffle, a mummy shaped design, hanging dry tabs, a draft collar, and a Snugfit hood with an adjustable draw cord to ensure you stay comfortable while you sleep, even when the temperature drops. The outer shell is constructed of Paratex Dry and Paratex Steelpate fabrics that provide you with a durable, highly breathable, water wicking, waterproof, and windproof sleeping bag. The Antarctica provides you with everything you need for a comfortable, warm night’s sleep in extreme Arctic weather conditions and comes with a compression stuff sack.
- Comfort temperature rating is -4 degrees Fahrenheit, low rating is -22 degrees Fahrenheit; comes with a compression stuff sack
- Designed with a draft collar, an anti-snag two-way center zipper, zip baffle, hanging dry tabs, and a Snugfit hood with an adjustable draw string
- Features Softie Premier insulation and a breathable Reflectatherm metalized fabric barrier that delivers at least 15 percent additional heat reflection and retention
- Equipped with Paratex Dry and Steelpate outer shell fabrics, which provides a completely waterproof, breathable, water wicking, and windproof sleeping bag
- Sleeping bag dimensions are 87 inches by 31 inches; the compression packed size is 12 inches by 10 inches
- Made in the UK
- Made in the UK