The Streamlight Waypoint 300 120v AC with Mount is lightweight, rechargeable, and produces 1,000 lumens with a 1,039 m beam. It features 3 modes with high providing 1,000 lumens, medium with 550 lumens, and low with 35 lumens. Its portability and long runtime make it perfect for a variety of applications, including search and rescue, law enforcement, and outdoor recreation. It features weight balanced design and cushioned grip handle for a comfortable hold. The trigger-style switch allows for easy momentary and conastant on operation and the secondary rotary switch selects high, medium, or low mode. It is powered by a rechargeable lithium ion batter that recharges in 4 hours and features a charge indicator LED with red being charging and green being charged. It is constructed of a high-impact polycarbonate housing with a rubberized lens ring. The Waypoint 300 is waterproof up to 2 meters, floats, and is impact-resistant up to 1 meter. It includes a high-strength adjustable lanyard and an integrated stand for scene lighting.
- 1000 lumens and 1039m beam on High
- Runs 87 hours on Low
- Pistol-grip spotlight features 3 modes: High, Medium, Low
- Integrated stand for hands-free scene lighting
- IPX8 rated for water resistance and floats
- Durable polycarbonate housing and cushioned grip handle
- Ideal light for search and rescue operations