Javelina, Predators, Wild Hogs
Texas Javelina Hunts
Texas javelina hunts are high success, fun and relaxing. They’re also a great option for bow hunters to get multiple stalks every day. In fact, there are so many javelina, that if someone want so shoot rifle, they will probably be done in just one day. You WILL get some shooting in. This is a high success hunt, that anyone can do. Space is limited on our Texas javelina hunting trips, so be sure to book early!
Also, if you see feral hogs, they’re usually fair game, and the wild hogs can get up to 100 pounds or more. Another fun thing to do on this hunt is to drive the roads at night, hunting rattlesnakes and calling predators. The rattlers in Texas are BIG, and mean…and there are a lot of them!
- Two javelina limit.
- Unlimited wild hogs.
- Unlimited rattlesnakes. Texas has gigantic Western Diamondback rattlesnakes!
- Unlimited coyotes and foxes.
- Bobcats – Trophy Fee
- This hunt takes place in April. Be sure to check the five-day forecast before coming to see what you need to bring with you, springtime weather in South Texas can swing wildly.
- When hunting javelina in Texas, you’ll probably hunt safari style, out of a vehicle, safari style until they’re located for a stalk.
- Semi-guided: Guides will put you out at corn fed locations and you will be picked up later.
- Stay in a ranch house or cabins depending on the ranch you will be hunting.
- In some cases, depending on where you’re hunting, you can add a Rio Grande turkey to your hunt.